Looking for the top Windows 8.1/8 DVD Ripper for Surface Tablet? Here I will present you top 5 easy-to-use and friendly Surface DVD Ripper Programs. I will do comparison to see the difference, now choose the best on to solve dvd problems more freely and convinent.Surface Tablet has become more and more popular among people all over the world nowadays. It shows Microsoft’s future plans that will make the Surface tablet dominant on the market, or so they believe. Obviously, you should take this with a grain of salt.
It is perfect for watching videos with Surface Tablets on the go. In fact, there is a great demand for backing up, ripping and watching DVD movies onto Surface on Windows 8.1/8. However, these Windows Tablets (Surface RT, Surface Pro, Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2) don't have the DVD drive for playing DVD movies.
That means, if you want to watch DVD movies on your Surface Tablets anytime and anywhere you like, you will need to rip/compress DVD to Surface compatible video formats like MP4 so that you can play your favorite DVD movies freely. To accomplish this task, it is necessary to find an easy-to-use Windows 8.1/8 DVD Ripper for Surface Tablets .
This article will introduce top 5 Surface DVD Ripper Program for Windows 8.1/8 on Market which will have the stronger functions that are enough to help your ripping requirements. Just hold on reading.
Top 5 Best Windows 8.1/8 DVD Ripper for Surface Tablets Review
NO. 1. Pavtube DVDAid – Excellent Price: Olny $24.5 (Windows or Mac)
Pavtube DVDAid is regarded as the best DVD ripping software on the market that provides movie lovers, children and people in any group with the easiest and fastest way to rip and convert DVD movies to MP4/AVI/MKV/WMV and many other video and audio formats with high quality. It lets you enjoy DVD movies on any portable device like iPhone 5C, 5S, iPad Air, 2nd Gen Nexus 7, Asus Fonepad 7, Sony Xperia Z1, Surface 2, Surface Pro 2 and Surface RT, Pro, Kindle Fire HDX, etc.
Moreover, Pavtube DVDAid makes 1:1 copy of original DVD Disc without quality loss with all audio streams, subtitle tracks, extras, etc. For the short time it takes to convert the movie with the help of CUDA/AMD GPU acceleration, and you will get hours of enjoyments. It's simple to use and well worth the investment.
- It can support latest DVD, features with adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle, also help you direct copy titles from DVDs. Below is two users' reviews:
- Your profile works just great and the picture is clear, well as always you guys are fantastic with your products and please work on being able to burn to DVD once the user has made their conversation that is something that your competitors can not do directly and that would be awesome and I would love to be your beta tester.
- It is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my DVDs. I really like that I can turn up the volume on my DVDs. It is a great feature! I also like that it gives me a lot of options when choosing how to copy and convert my DVDs. I tried some other DVD software and researched others and this seems to be the best! I am glad that I bought this software!
1. Want to rip your Blu-ray/DVD movies to 3D videos for playback? Want to convert or backup your Blu-ray movies and DVDs with keeping original multiple audio tracks and subtitle , trying Pavtube Bytecopy (Win/Mac), which is the best Blu-ray/DVD Copying & Ripping software for you.
2. Want to freely convert your DVD videos on Windows or Mac? Like Pavtube at their Facebook Page and get its Free DVD Ripper for Win/Mac to help you convert any DVDs to MOV, MKV, AVI, MPG, VOB, WMV, FLV, etc with fast speed. It also helps edit DVD and add SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles to DVD movies.
If you travel a lot and you are looking for a way to take DVD movies you purchased with you to enjoy all the movies in your library, or you just want to backup your DVD collection to avoid them from daily playback damage or from your children, Pavtube DVD Ripper is the best choice.
The steps refer to:
- Best Surface DVD Ripper - Rip DVD to Surface RT/Pro
- Convert and Transfer DVDs to Surface 2, Surface Pro 2
Pavtube DVDAid for Windows (Requires Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8)
Pavtube DVDAid for Mac (Requires Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, Snow Leopard 10.6)
NO. 2. Magic DVD Ripper – Good
Price: $35 (Windows or Mac)
Magic DVD Ripper detects and imports DVD from optical drive automatically. If you have a DVD backup on hard drive, you can select and load the VIDEO_TS folder instead. Magic features adequate common video formats (MP4, AVI, WMV) for average users, but 32 presets are not sufficient for Android users, since there’s only 1 format for Android tablet – the Kindle Fire. As Galaxy Tab owner I would like to put DVD movies onto the 10.1’ tablet and I need a costumed format to ensure smooth playback on my device. Magic DVD Ripper failed to keep the original aspect ratio, and gave softer image. Magic DVD Ripper serves as a nice tool for copying and burning DVDs though.
No. 3 DVDfab DVD Ripper – Good
Price: $49 for one-year license (Windows or Mac)
DVDfab has a comfortable blue interface, but it is not user-intuitive as Pavtube when it comes to operation. DVDfab DVD Ripper is good for those who would like to have external subtitles and 2 audio languages (MKV only), or those who want to rip a DVD to iPad MP4 and MKV at one time- this app queues up your conversion tasks and it pops up settings/queue box each time a chapter is selected (this makes the operation kind of misleading). There’re some presets for Android smartphones and tablets, and you’re allowed to custom your own format to utilize the screen of your tab. Overall, DVDfab is a nice choice for ripping DVD to MP4/MKV with multi-streams.
No. 4 WinX DVD Ripper – Fair
Price: $0 (freeware)
WinX DVD Ripper seems smarter; you can whether load a DVD or a VIDEO_TS folder at the very start. However, the software failed to find the correct main movie when I did test with Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011) DVD, all it finds are extra movie trailers (e.g. Ice Age 4 as it shows in below sceenshot). Anyway, you should not expect much to a free tool. WinX support quite a lot of formats(MP4, MPG, WMV, FLV, MOV), and luckily I managed to find Samsung Galaxy Tab format which works for my device. Are there any other formats for more Android tablets? Unfortunately the answer is NO. WinX DVD Ripper failed to recognize the main movie during above test, but it’s still a good choice for those who hang on to freeware.
No. 5 Aiseesoft DVD Ripper – Poor
Price: $35 (Windows or Mac)
The Aiseesoft DVD Ripper is a satisfactory application to use when you need to copy movie DVDs to computer, rip DVDs to videos or audios of any format so that you can enjoy them on your portable device like PSP, iPod, iPhone, iPad(iPad2), Zune, Blackberry, Creative Zen, Apple TV, Xbox, etc. The software does a good job working out the presets for popular Android smartphones (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung GALAXY Note 2), yet not so good in terms of Android tablets- still lacking of presets to specific Android tabs. This DVD converter comes with creative editing tools, so you can customize output movies by trimming, cropping, watermarking, etc.
Pavtube DVD Ripper is proved to be the Best Windows 8.1/8 DVD Ripper for Surface Tablets. It ranks top on the DVD ripping application list for almost every aspect except for interface design.
Anyhow, hope this top DVD Ripper Reviews can help you fast choose an easy-to-use and yet professional DVD ripping tool for Surface Tablet. Now get the best DVD Ripper Program for You!
1. Pavtube also released an advanced version- BDMagic ($34.3), which deals with both DVD and Blu-ray Disc.
Read: Top 5 Best Windows 8.1/8 Blu-ray Ripper for Surface Tablets
2. If you want to get multi tracks MKV, MP4, MOV videos, Pavtube ByteCopy (Window/Mac) can do!
Learn more reviews: