With an October launch, the Surface Pro 4 is also expected to come with the first major Windows 10 upgrade and will be divided into two screen categories; namely 12 and 14 inches. With the larger display and higher screen resolution are great for us to watch TV shows, AVIies, and videos. After you got this new tablet, you may want to play AVI files on the Surface Pro 4 but have on idea. In this article you will learn the best way to play AVI Files on Surface Pro 4 Windows 10 tablet.
Hot Search: Surface 3 vs Surface Pro 3 | Amazon Announced New Tablets | Blu-ray to Surface Pro 4
Every bean has its black. As other tablet PCs, While, when you wanna transfer some personal video files like AVI to Surface Pro 4 tablet, you would find the 4rd generations Surface Pro 4 can’t play these videos well or even can’t recognize them. To play and watch AVIies on Surface Pro 4 smoothly, what you need concern first is the Surface Pro file format.
Note: If you try to use HandBrake to free convert AVI to Surface, you will find there is no specific profile for Surface Pro 4, since HandBrake is no more than a video transcoder freeware for Apple (and has few Android profiles).
Here, first you need to get a another AVI to Surface Pro 4 converter program? Puzzle at which one to select? With extraordinary features, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is a must-have video converter to convert various HD and SD videos like AVI video for playing on any iOS, Android and Windows devices, including the Surafce Pro 4 tablet. . Its equivalent Mac version is iMedia Converter for Mac. Now you can use it to convert videos like A-B-C for plaing on Surface Pro 4.
Convert and Transfer AVI files to Surface Pro 4 on Windows/Mac
Free Download Top AVI to Surface Pro:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
Step 1: Add source AVI file
Launch the excellent AVI to Surface Pro 4 Converter. And then click “Add Video” import your source materials in .AVI format. Besides AVI, you can also load FLV, MKV, AVI, VOB, TiVo, MPG, AVI, etc. files to the program. Batch conversion is supported so that you can add multiple files.
Step 2: Choose a Surface Pro 4 profile.
Click “Format” bar and move mouse to “Windows” column, you can easily find the profile of “Windows > Microsoft surface windows RT/pro H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” as the best profile for Surface Pro 4.The output videos could fit on your device perfectly. And choose the destination folder to save the converted videos.
Surface Pro 4 supported video formats: MP4, WMV, MKV
Surface Pro 4 unsupported video formats: Blu-ray, DVD, ISO, AVI, FLV, MPG, MTS, M2TS, VOB, TiVo, M4V, TS, etc.
Step 3: Make personal settings optionally and additionally
If you like, you can click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish.
Step 4: Start converting AVI video to Surface Pro 4
After above settings, you can start the AVI to MP4 Conversion to fit the Surface Pro 4 so as to play back videos in portable and wireless way. You can view the duration and remaining time of the conversion process, and choose whether to shut down computer and open output folder when conversion completed.
Once the process completes, download and transfer the converted MP4 videos to your Surface Pro 3 using the USB cable and enjoy it in travel.
P.S. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate also enables or add external subtitle, crop and trim videos, merge multiple videos, adjust parameters by clicking the “Edit” button and take snapshot.
Now, get this Top Video Converter for Surface Pro 4, you may have no issues on play FLV, MKV, AVI, VOB, TiVo, MPG, MOV, etc files on Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 2, Surface Pro 1 an so on. Enjoy your life!
- Converting HD-DVD (.evo) files to NAS for streaming to Xbox 360
- Top 5 Best Blu-ray Ripper for Mac Including macOS Sierra Review
- Tips for Fixing Corrupt MXF files on Mac
- How to Play Blu-ray with VLC Player on Macbook?
- Copy 3D Blu-ray Main Title in 3D Effect on Mac OS X El Capitan
- Best way to import 1080p /720p MKV into Final Cut Pro (X) on Mac
- Top 5 Free MP4 Converters for PS4/PS3/PSP/PS Vita
- Can't Post MP4 video to Instagram? Solved!
- Edit SJ4000 MOV in GoPro Studio
- How to Play MP4 on Sony TV?
- The Best DVD Copy Software of 2016 for DVD Discs Backup
- How to get a Digital Copy of a Blu-ray/DVD onto Kindle Fire HDX 7/8.9
- How to Convert Canon G7 X MP4 to FLV/MOV/AVI/MPEG/SWF/MKV?
- Why MP4 Files Play Slow on a Computer? How to Solve it?
- Can’t Play GoPro Hero 4K Videos Smoothly on Mac
- Remux/Transcode Blu-ray ISO to Plex
- Easy way for Editing Sony PMW-EX3 XDCAM MP4 clips with Mac