Surface Pro 3 comes with a completely refurbished design as compared to its predecessors. In comparison to its predecessors, the Pro 3 comes as a thinner and lighter tablet. The engineers and designers at Microsoft have given their best to provide the user with as light and thin a tablet as possible. It will be announced on Aug.28,2014. If you're planning to get this great tablet, you need to read this articles at first, this is a full guide for Surface Pro 3 users. Hold on reading...
You can also move files to Surface by copying them to a USB flash drive or memory card (microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC cards all work with Surface), and then adding the files to Surface Pro 3.
- Step 1: Copy files onto a USB flash drive or memory card on your other computer.
- Step 2: Insert the USB flash drive or memory card into Surface. (To learn where these ports are located on your Surface, see Surface features.)
- Step 3: Tap or click the notification that appears in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Step 4: Tap or click Open folder to view files or Import photos and videos.
- File Explorer opens.
- Step 5: Select the files or folders you want to add to Surface.
- Step 6: Tap or click Home, and then tap or click Copy to.
- Step 7: Select a location. For example, choose Documents if the flash drive or memory card contains documents.
Original from: http://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us/support/storage-files-and-folders/move-files-to-your-surface
Part II: Prepare unsupported files on Windows 8.1/8 for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet
1. If you’re a movie fan, you may have lots of video files on your computer, just like: WMV, Tivo, MKV, AVI, MPG, ASF, WLMP, etc. you can get the best answer now.
2. The movies or videos download from Amazon Instant Video(formerly Amazon Video On Demand), Movies purchased or downloaded from online (e.g. iTunes, BBC iPlayer). As we know, these files are not friendly or unsupported by Surface Pro 3, Now, You can enjoy DRM protected Digital Copy movies on Microsoft Surface Pro 3.
Money Saving Boundles:
- ByteCopy($42) + Vidpie($29) = Only $54.9, Save $16.1
- Video Converter Ultimate($65) + Vidpie($29) = Only $74.9, Save $19.1
- BDMagic($49) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
- DVDAid($35) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1
Hope this guide can help you a lot. Now, you can enjoy your favorite music, pictures, videos and documents to Surface Pro (3).